– Time used up to 75 minutes: £105 (minimum)
– One hour or more: £85 per hour (recording),
or £64 per hour (post-production).
– Dry hire of studio: £60 per hour (office hours), £50 per hour (out of hours: after 6 pm Mon–Fri, and weekends)
– Graphic design work (inlays, booklets, etc.): £38 per hour, from £140 per CD set
– Post-production: £72 an hour
– Data transfer: £20 per running hour (DAT un-monitored, if monitoring required, transfer will be at post-production rates), £16 per hour (data DVD), CD (£10 per disc)
– Admin/proofing work: £27 per hour
Time is charged to the nearest quarter-hour. Regular bookings and multiday
recordings will attract contract rates, and unabridged books may be
recorded on a per-finished-hour basis. Usage is taken from the start of level tests (i.e. with the reader at the desk – we do not charge for studio set-up time) to the last recording or playback; on usage of seven hours or more in a day, one hour
is discounted to allow for lunch and drink breaks.
Charges are inclusive of an engineer; daily session back-ups are made without additional charge to a Firewire drive (all work sessions run on
Avid-authorised SCSI drives). These back-ups are held for three months.
(Sessions are also recorded in real time on DAT in case of
computer failure. These are kept only until the job is mastered.)
Included in the hire rate is the exclusive use of a greenroom with coffee-and tea-making facilities, biscuits and fruit supplied, a sofa long enough to snooze on, a table for script discussions or eating from, and a computer with broadband internet access.
A sandwich / salad / soup lunch is provided free on whole-day recording bookings. (Lunches can be requested for shorter sessions, but will be charged for at £7 per person.)
To find out more, phone us on 020 7324 0123 or email us at email@example.com
Sans Walk reserves the right to make a charge for cancelled bookings. Bookings may be rescheduled up to twice without charge at not less than two working days’ notice on each occasion; rescheduling at less than two days’ notice may incur a charge of 15 per cent of the booked time. Bookings cancelled completely will be charged at 40 per cent if cancelled altogether at less than three working days’ notice. Bookings moved and then cancelled are charged at 50 per cent (and in that case you really are unlucky).